The main goal of the conference is to promote research activities on Space Sciences (Solar Physics, Planetary Science, Space Exploration, Ground-based and Space Telescopes) and Technology (Remote Sensing, GPS, Pico Satellites, Rockets) in Viet Nam and other Asian countries as well. In order to promote space science and its applications in Viet Nam and other Asian countries, many experts from JAXA, SOKENDAI1 and other institutes such as KASI2 in Korea, and ASIAA3 in Taiwan will be invited to give talks and to discuss collaboration with Vietnamese participants. The collaboration may include offering internships to Japan for excellent students of the 4-year training program in space engineering of International University and training students at Master/PhD levels. The conference also aims to promote international collaboration between Viet Nam and other East Asian countries as well, through extensive discussion among participants.
1 SOKENDAI: The Graduate University for Advanced Studies
2 KASI: Korea Astronomy and Space Science Institute
3 ASIAA: Academia Sinica, Institute of Astronomy and Astrophysics
It is noteworthy that the conference is complementary or support event to APRSAF (Asian-Pacific Regional Space Agency Forum) held every year since 1993 in various countries in Asia. Viet Nam hosted AP-15 and AP-20 successfully.
– 2017.10.31 / Updated the program schedule here.
– 2017.08.15 / The following Deadlines have been Extended!
The Deadline for Abstract Submission is Extended to September 30, 2017.
The Notification of Abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentations is Extended to October 15, 2017.
The Deadline for Early-bird Registration is Extended to October 30, 2017.
The Deadline for Cancellation of Registration with 75% Refund is Extended to October 30, 2017.
The Deadline for Regular Registration is Extended to November 20, 2017.
– 2017.07.03 / The Online Registration is Open. Register Now!
– 2017.06.01 / The Abstract Submission is Open! please click here!
– 2017.03.18 / Welcome to Space Science and Technology Website.
- Abstract Submission Open: June 01, 2017
- Online Registration Open: July 03, 2017
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: August 31, 2017 (Extended to September 30, 2017)
- Notification of Abstracts for Oral and Poster Presentations: September 30, 2017 (Extended to October 15, 2017)
- Deadline for Early-bird Registration: October 15, 2017 (Extended to October 30, 2017)
- Last Day for Cancellation of Registration with 75% Refund: October 15, 2017 (Extended to October 30, 2017)
- Deadline for Regular Registration: November 15, 2017 (Extended to November 20, 2017)